White Chocolate Strawberry Cookies
Makes 26 servings
Prep Time: Apprx 10 minutes
Bake Time: Apprx 12 minutes
Total Time: 24
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 6 Tsp Truvia Baking Blend
- 24 Tsp Brown Sugar Splenda Blend
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 Tbsp Egg Mates
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Strawberries, chopped
- 8 Tbsp White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper
- Mix all ingredients but the strawberries and white chocolate into a bowl with an electric mixer on low until well combined.
- On low add in the strawberry followed by the white chocolate and mix until just combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop, about 1 Tbsp drop dough about 1 in apart onto prepared baking sheets
- Bake for 12 minutes until very lightly browned on the sides
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before digging in
- Store cookies in an airtight container for up to one week
Adapted from Strawberry Cookies. Would I make these again?! OMG YES! NOMS!